I am so excited!! Sarah from Crafting and Creativity has award me the Versatile Blogger award!! It's my first award since I started my blog in June, 2010. Thank you so much Sarah!
This is how this works: First thank the person who awarded you.
Then tell 7 things about yourself.
Then pick 5 newly discovered bloggers and pass it on!
So here we go....
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am very accident prone. I hit my head all the time...so much so that my husband tells me he is going to start making me wear a safety helmet.
2. I am terrified of ostriches. Seriously. There is just something wrong with that bird (and their big ole eyes).
3. My favorite band of all time is the Counting Crows. I was finally able to see them in concert last year!
4. My friends worry that someday I might become a hermit. They might be correct.
5. I love sushi- unfortunately there are no sushi shops in Small Town, Arkansas so the only time I am able to indulge is when I visit the "city".
6. I will not let the movies "The Amityville Horror" or "The Exorcist" anywhere near my house. I watched them growing up, and they still freak me out.
7. I don't believe in holding grudges. I forgive easily and if you are mad at me, I'll probably not even remember the next time I see you.
To pass this award on to five of my newly discovered bloggers, I pick:
I encourage everyone to check out these awesome blogs!