Let it be known that Critique of the Unique is a personal blog written and edited by me. The opinions expressed herein are solely my own and/or an occasional contributor whose opinion is also of his/her own. These opinions in no manner reflect the views or opinions of any sponsor, company or individual whose product might be featured herein. Reading of this blog is by the reader's own free will and use of any of the information within is done at one's own risk. Not responsible for accidents or "on purposes".
This policy is valid from 27 May 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual and any reader of this blog may not hold me or any contributor's to this blog libel for what is written or displayed within the contents of this blog. Furthermore, myself nor any contributors will be held liable or responsible for any comments posted to the blog by any other individual. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The intention of myself or any contributors is to do no harm. Do not take any information shared here as fact nor absolute. This blog is for entertainment purposes only. I will not be held responsible for any injury nor do I claim to be a professional in any subject. I am not providing medical, legal or other professional advice and the information within is to be used or conceived at one's own risk. Furthermore, I am not responsible for the actions of any sponsors or advertisers. If a product is purchased through a link that is provided on this blog, I am in no manner responsible for any product or service and all complaints,issues or actions against said company must be made with the advertiser or sponsor and not with me or any blog contributors.
The only language I speak is English and I do not offer any translation or interpretation of content due to the fact that I am not able to assure the translation accuracy. I hereby hold myself harmless from prosecution for any grammatical errors, punctuation misuse or otherwise inaccurate use of the English grammar rules. Furthermore, I will not be held responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious or other laws associated with the reader's country of origin.
Critique of the Unique/myself or any contributors reserves the right to change the direction of this blog, sell it, shut it down or otherwise discard or change venues at my sole discretion.
Critique of the Unique/myself or any contributors cannot be held responsible for any technical difficulty, natural or unnatural events and/or any misprints or any other reasonable explanation for failure to comply with intended giveaways or contests, but will maintain the best of intentions.
This blog does not knowingly contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Copyright Policy: Most of the information contained herein is protected by legal copyright and may not be reprinted, published or otherwise used without prior written consent.
Review Policy: I will accept and do expect to receive a product to test and keep that will allow me to give an honest and forth coming review of the product. In no shape or form will receiving a free product influence the overall outcome of my review and I will share my honest opinion with pros and cons provided for the reader to make an informed idea of what the product was like to me. I will not accept monetary compensation in favor of a positive review. Notice: Others may view the product differently and in no manner should my opinion of the product influence or not influence the reader or anyone other from deciding on the purchase and/or use of such product.
Rules and Regulations for Giveaways and Contests:
Please note that the following rules apply to all giveaways and contests unless otherwise stated.
- All contests and giveaways are open to U.S. residents only at this time.
- Contests and giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. No one under the age of 18 will be considered for a win and will be disqualified. This information may be verified at the discretion of the blog owner or of the company or individual sponsoring the giveaway or contest.
- All entries must be original entries. No duplicates. Duplicate entries will be removed and considered null and void, unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants are limited to the amount of entries allowed by the instructions posted with the giveaway or contest. The mandatory entry obligation must be met first, or else all other entries will be considered null and void.
- All entries must be made within the time frame indicated in the original post for each giveaway or contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Critique of the Unique utilizes www.random.org to generate a random number relative to the number of eligible entries.
- Critique of the Unique will need an email address to contact the winning entry. If no email address is provided, the entry is considered disqualified and a new winner will be determined.
- Prizes will normally ship directly from the giveaway/contest sponsor and can take up to four weeks to arrive. If the prize does not arrive in the allotted time frame, please feel free to contact Critique of the Unique. I will gladly follow up with the sponsor but am in no manner responsible for items not received for any and/or all reasons.
- Critique of the Unique is not responsible for misprints, down time or internet inactivity or difficulty or other problems which might occur during the course of a giveaway or contest time frame and will not be responsible for technical difficulties of any sort.