F I've received the Versatile Blogger Award! ~ Critique of the Unique

Featured Video

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've received the Versatile Blogger Award!

I am so excited!! Sarah from Crafting and Creativity has award me the Versatile Blogger award!! It's my first award since I started my blog in June, 2010. Thank you so much Sarah!



This is how this works: First thank the person who awarded you.
Then tell 7 things about yourself.
Then pick 5 newly discovered bloggers and pass it on!
So here we go....

Seven Things About Me:

1. I am very accident prone. I hit my head all the time...so much so that my husband tells me he is going to start making me wear a safety helmet.

2. I am terrified of ostriches. Seriously. There is just something wrong with that bird (and their big ole eyes).


3. My favorite band of all time is the Counting Crows. I was finally able to see them in concert last year! 

4. My friends worry that someday I might become a hermit. They might be correct.

5. I love sushi- unfortunately there are no sushi shops in Small Town, Arkansas so the only time I am able to indulge is when I visit the "city". 

6. I will not let the movies "The Amityville Horror" or "The Exorcist" anywhere near my house. I watched them growing up, and they still freak me out. 

7. I don't believe in holding grudges. I forgive easily and if you are mad at me, I'll probably not even remember the next time I see you. 

To pass this award on to five of my newly discovered bloggers, I pick:







I encourage everyone to check out these awesome blogs!

Photobucket

1 comments:

WOW!! Thanks!! I feel so honored. Thanks for making my day!! I agree with you on the movies. Watching them once is more than anyone should. Loved getting to know you better!!

Post a Comment

Love your feedback! Remember to include your email address in your profile or on your first post for any giveaway entries or they will be disqualified.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites